Sunday 20 November 2011

Alpha Hair and Beauty Sacriston

I did something I haven't done in a long time yesterday, I threw abandon to the wind and entered a hairdressers.
Since I was 9 I have had really long hair (after growing out my chin length bob) and so don't venture to the hairdressers much, also taken in to the equation is the fact my sister is a qualified hairdresser, however for anyone that does not have a coiffer gifted sibling, this is not always a good thing!

They are nothing like the pleasant gentle people they are in the salon, there's no asking if you are going on holiday, Instead you're hair is yanked and pulled, your scalp is scratched and you are shouted at constantly, and you can't even put a complaint in at the end!

So you are left in a difficult situation, it is frowned upon for you to go to a hairdressers as though you are saying that your sibling is not good enough, or you just shut up and put up!

Anyway it turned out to be the best thing I had done in ages, the hairdresser, or hair technician as they prefer to be called these days, named Jason, was like a creative hair technician genuis!

My hair is naturally curly but I have never managed to make it look better than an advert for friz-eeze-the before picture!

Jason told me he would cut my hair into layers in order for my hair to curl easier as the length was pulling it down
Now I am very use to these false promises, however it actually turned out to be true on this occassion!

You know when you walk away from a hairdressers you will NEVER get that style again, (if it's one you like!), but I woke up today and my hair literally fell into place, in lovely ringlet curls.

I can only guess that this actually may have something to do with the haircut-impressive!

I will most certainly be going back and using them again but shhhhh please don't tell my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment